Sunday, July 20, 2008

SDHM

I don't know what, I don't know how,
and I don't know why;
I just can't give up and stop
no matter how hard I try;
I really do hope you'll give me
the chance to prove what I feel;
Starting today I swear and promise
I will be for real.

Please don't think we can't connect,
please don't close doors yet;
Try to be open, try to share,
let's change our mindset;
Let me make you laugh, let me make
you smile, let me show you I care;
Please don't bowdown your head
everytime I try to stare.

Let me show you who really I am,
let's know eachother better;
Please don't be conscious, let's be
ourselves when we're together;
Let's walk just like friends, let's
not leave one of us behind;
No matter what, I'm here willing to
wait for you until the end of time...

Written: July 15, 2008

No comments: