Monday, July 21, 2008

July 21, 2008

I’ve already seen your worse and I believe
you’ve already seen mine;
I’ve been full of explanations in the past,
now I don’t know how to explain this time;
I missed you, I was eager to see you
and I thought it was right if I should;
I know you didn’t mean to be rude,
I believe you’re just not in the right mood...

You said I was not listening to you
But honestly, I did;
I was just trying to comfort you
because I thought it was a need;
I was trying to make you feel better, too late
when I realized I’m making the wrong move;
I always wanted to show you that I care, I just
don’t know why I always fail when I try to prove...

I wanted to show you everything but
I don’t know, I always seem to fail;
How I dreamed of being beside you
despite the fact that until now I’m still at your tail;
Am I a sucker for love? A hopeless romantic?
Really, I don’t know why I’m still staying;
Though sometimes I see myself hurting,
It’s a mystery why I’m still waiting...

No comments: