Monday, July 14, 2008

it's time...

It's been a long time since I started
closing my heart;
I guess now is the best time to make a
new start;
This is the time to open what I used
to close;
Time to be out there, I gotta leave
this path that I chose;
This is the time to stop myself from
holding back;
This is the time to take risks again
and forget about badluck;
It's you girl! Maybe you're that
one person I really need;
I'm not searching for a lot, one is
enough to spend my life with;
Best believe, I'll do my best to treat
you right;
I won't shout at you girl, I'll just
hug and kiss you tight;
When you're blue, I'll do all crazy
stuffs just to make you laugh;
I'll be the sweetest guy that can make
you bluff;
Love? Trust? Loyalty? I know I can
assure you this;
With me girl, don't be afraid to take
this risk...


Written: May 31, 2008

No comments: